Am I pregnant?

The condom broke on 18 December and I took an emergency contraceptive four hours later. Had some bleeding from the uterus lining a week later, and I spotted a day before my expected period date, 8 January. But I didn't start my period until a week later, 15 January.
I used the toilet and noticed a long, clear & yellow/brown-ish, elastic substance. I tried breaking it with my fingers, and it took a moment. I'm not sure if it was discharge. I think I remember having something similar like that before, but this time, I'm just very worried since my period did come late.

I would also like to add that my discharge has been coming out yellow these past few weeks, with creamy discharge rather than the type I'm worrying about now. May I have a yeast affection? Does it explain the elastic, long substance? Another way to explain it is that it's kind of like aloe, but maybe a bit more thicker if anyone knows anything about the plant.

You're not pregnant, even if your period was late - that was likely due to the emergency contraception. 

The discharge (called cervical mucus) you are talking about is usually at ovulation time and based on your dates, you are probably ovulating. This kind of discharge is common in some women. 

As to your other discharge, for it to be a yeast infection, it is usually a cottage cheese type discharge that causes itching and burning. You need to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis.

I noticed it today, 27 January.