Am I pregnant

By February 18, 2015 - 7:20pm

Can a plan b make you get your period twice in a month? I took it 12 hours after the condom ripped, and I began bleeding one week after taking it for roughly a little over a week, then almost a week and a half later, I started bleeding again with cranps and a backache.. Is this normal? I took it 4 days before ovulation too...if you bleed at all especially twice in a month you couldnt be pregnant right? And say if I took it 12 hours after it ripped but I already ovulated? Then what?

Hi again

You posted about this a couple of days ago, the answer remains the same. Your risk is very low.  We can only answer these questions once.