Am i pregnant

By February 25, 2015 - 4:25pm

I had sex for the first time on February 15,2015 unprotected. Now i have been having some breast pain, chest and also in my lower abdomen. My period is suppose to come the 8 of march. i am really worried and feel stressed as these pains have me thinking that i am pregnant. Could this be because my menstrual will soon to come or are they early signs?????? Thank u n advance for your responses

i took a contaceptive 72 hrs pill the next day. Is there stil a high possibility???

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anoynomous)

Why didn't you say this in the first post? The more information you give the first time, the better we can help you without having to go back and forth. 

Emergency contraception is 90-95% effective when taken within 24 hours. Please read the literature that comes with the packet so that you know about possible side effects (bleeding 3-7 days after taking it, irregular menstrual cycle the following month, etc). 

When you have unprotected sex, there is a risk of pregnancy. A woman has about a 20% chance of pregnancy every month. 

You can take a test if you don't get your period on time.