So 6 days after i started my period my boyf and i were fooling around. we were both in our underwears we were dry humping and he ejaculated a lot, and i noticed that my underwear got wet with his semen or sperm or whatever.. his fluids basically. not a lot but quite a bit. anyway i touched it with my finger about a minute after and then accidentally touched the opening of my vagina.
i know i shouldnt have.
could i be pregnant?
im really really worried.

Pregnancy is not a possibility here, Anon. Even with ejaculation. SusanMarch 24, 2015 - 4:29am

Oh thank you so much for your reply! I was getting so worried that sperm may have got from my underwear to my fingers and into my uterus

Hi Anon No - sperm is designed to reach the fallopian tubes when it's inserted into the vagina. But it doesn't hop from clothes to fingers, through tampons and up into the cervix. You have no cause for concern. Best, SusanMarch 24, 2015 - 5:15am

Oh thank you so much for your reply!

I was also wearing a tampon at the time*