Am I pregnant?

By Anonymous April 2, 2015 - 10:01pm

I am an 18 year old and I was experimenting with my bf. I "was" a virgin but while experimenting, my bf "accidentally" entered me without a condom on. Right after a sharp pain, he pulled out immediately. After that, I went to the bathroom to pee, and I was bleeding. From this short experience, I am now paranoid that I may be pregnant. Can some one please help me?

If your boyfriend ejaculated in your vagina then pregnancy is certainly possible. 

If you don't get your period when expected, you can take a test. 

No, he was only inside for about 5 seconds. He pulled out after I told him it hurt. So... I am just very paranoid. Do you think it's possible I could get pregnant?

It doesn't matter if it was only 5 seconds - if there was any kind of ejaculate then pregnancy can occur.  If he was sure he wasn't, then you're fine. If you are paranoid, then never allow this penetration unless he is using a condom.  Your risk of pregnancy is probably very low but we cannot rule it out.