Am I pregnant?

By Anonymous April 21, 2015 - 3:48pm

About a month ago, my boyfriend and I were dry humping. He had on basketball shorts and boxers and I had on leggings and cotton panties. Altogether it was 4 layers. We were grinding against each other and I felt his head in between my vaginal lips. But he did not ejaculate. I felt wetness, but it was probably my own soaking through my panties and a little thru my leggings. Could I be pregnant? I'm supposed to get my period today, but it hasn't come yet. Please help, I'm really scared.

You can't get pregnant via four layers of clothing, no matter what you read.