am i pregnant?

i am 16 years old and i had unprotected sex 11 days ago, on the 24th of april. He did NOT *** inside me, but I am still very nervous that the pre-*** could still make me pregnant. in under 22 hours i took the emergency morning after pill. i had none of the side effects apart from feeling slightly nauseous but i think this was due to stress and feeling anxious. my last period was on the 7th of april and my cycle is usually 27 days long, meaning my period was due yesterday, the 3rd of may. i am just about to take my AS levels next week and all i can think about is 'am i pregnant' i know it seems unlikely but my period is never late, this past week i've had sore breasts and recently i've had very small amount of cramping, i am soo worried and soo behind on revision. please help me

A girl your age should be worrying about exams and not pregnancy - what were you thinking by having unprotected sex? Don't do that to yourself, the stress is too much. Your exams won't matter if you're "16 and pregnant" as you'll have far more to worry about. Your boyfriend will go on with his life as usual and you won't. This isn't a lecture, I just think you need to understand that you are placing yourself in a very stressful situation at a very young age. No amount of sex is worth the stress or finding that you are pregnant. 

Pre-ejaculate can get a woman pregnant if it contains sperm - this can happen if the man has not ejaculated recently or not gone to the bathroom. You also had sex at a potentially fertile time. 

But since you took emergency contraception within 24 hours, your risk is very low. So really, I think you can focus on your exams and not worry if you're pregnant. Your period is only a day late and the contraception can delay periods. So can stress. 

I think your period will be along soon. I know it's hard to put it out of your mind and I can't guarantee anything but I really don't think you'll get pregnant. Your risk is very low.

Please use a condom in future. A boyfriend who says no to a condom doesn't care about you. 

Good luck with your exams - you'll do fine!