Am I pregnant

I was four days late on my period and I had taken a pregnancy a few days before and it came up negative my period usually last a full seven days but only lasted four which never happens and now im itching down in the vaginal area. I also had sex the day before my period started.

You are not pregnant if you had your period, even if it was only four days long. This is still a normal period. Your test was negative, confirming you are not pregnant.

If you have genital itching you may have an infection which requires a doctor visit.