Am i pregnant?

I had unprotected sex and my period was a week late and during this one week i was having early pregnancy symptoms. But my period came after that one week. And i am towards the end of my period and i took two pregnancy tests and both turned out negative. But i'm having back pains, cramps and change in body odour. I'm so confused and worried.

You're not pregnant - your symptoms were that of PMS which mimic pregnancy. Your period and negative tests further indicate you're not pregnant. Body odor can change during our periods.