Am I pregnant?

By September 4, 2015 - 2:32am

So two days ago, me (14) and my boyfriend had unprotected 'sex'. You probably can't even call it sex. He was a virgin so he wanted to find out what it felt like to be inside of a vagina so he wanted to try out. He hadn't masturbated for around a week or so, so he shouldn't have sperm left in the tube. Therefore, there shouldn't have been much sperm in the pre-cm. He used his finger to wipe off the visible pre-cm (I know that wouldn't get it all off)
He wiped it off, put it in for a few seconds then immediately took it back out, because we were scared of pregnancy. The chances should be quite low.

My period (blood) had ended a week and three days ago. I'm not sure whether or not I was fertile as I do not have a regular menstrual cycle. Lately, I've been having headaches, uncomfortable stomach, nauseous, back pain and fatigue.
Do you think I may be pregnant? If I am, do you know of any way to prevent this pregnancy? (Other than pills, I'm trying to find other alternatives)
Thankyou very much in advance!

Hi SeriaT!

Nobody can tell you if you'll get pregnant not but unprotected sex at 14 (and all you need it penetration for a few seconds to be sex) is a really poor decision!

There is no other way to prevent pregnancy other than pills.

Use condoms in future and if you're ready for sex as you think you are, educate yourself more and use birth control.

It sounds like your risk is very low, that's all we can say.