am i pregnant?

i had sex for the first time on August the 1st, he wore an condom and i didnt let him finish because i was already scared i got my period 2 weeks later and it was regular and everything was find than i got my period in September. so i didnt miss any of my periods why am i still worry? should i be worry?

You've asked this question three times now in the past few hours, please don't repeat questions. I answered your question under your name Ballersteros. You're not pregnant. I don't know why you are worried, but you're not pregnant. Just move on and don't focus on something that won't happen.