Am I pregnant

By October 14, 2015 - 12:09am

I had unprotected sex with my fiancee on 16 th August. I had my periods on 7 th September and it lasted till 13th September. I am late for my periods this month by 7 days. I have not had sex after my last period. Is there any chance of getting pregnant

You asked this question recently except you've changed this post to "sex" rather than making out when your fiance was fully clothed that you stated yesterday.

No, you can't be pregnant if you had a period after sex. We can't say why your period is delayed (stress, hormonal changes, changes in body chemistry) but it's not from sex in August. A pregnancy test can confirm this for you.

Thanks Susan
I have done a home pregnancy test and it is negative. So there are no chances of pregnancy I guess

(reply to A_p)

Hi Susan
Pls reply. I need ur help