Am i pregnant

By November 23, 2015 - 2:18am

Hi, I was supposed to get my . On Nov 8. I know my cycles. I can predict them. However, I had to change from the patch to the pill in oct. The patch was still in effect due to I had two days left to put another on. I started molexican, a pill. I had spotting starting g October 27. Lasting until Nov 3. I have had nausea, fatigue, dizziness, cramps. I also have endometriosis. I have two kids. 18mo. And 8mo. I am 21. Could I be pregnant. I am on zoloft, adhd medicine. I asked my doctor for a blood test but it was almost like he didn't hear me. I have had problem with finding a pcp, so I don't want to change. Help....

Hi Currypowder
If you a late for your period, take an over the counter pregnancy test - they are highly accurate - 99%. There is no need to ask your doctor for a blood test.
You should be able to go from one method of hormonal birth control to another and some women on the Pill skip periods. But a pregnancy test would be accurate by now.