am I pregnant

By Anonymous December 17, 2015 - 12:33am

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend after that I took unwanted 72 pill after 7 days my periods came then after some days I did pregnancy test and the result came out Negative now my periods are 15 days late and also let me tell you I have PCOD'S in my ovary and I also have irregular periods problem before sex.Now tell me is still any chances of pregnancy or not please help me I am much worried.

If you don't want to get pregnant then you need to stop having unprotected sex and hoping that taking emergency contraception works. A pregnancy test is accurate 14-21 days after sex so take another test after this time and it will be accurate.
Emergency contraception can cause a delay in your next period but since you're already had a period, pregnancy is not likely. You're irregular anyway so it's hard to say.