Am i pregnant

me and my bf had unprotected sex and i took an i pill but i have acute abdominal pain and after one week i bleed but its too early for my periods as i had my periods one week before and i feel very puckish also. i m worried do i need to see a doctor. could i be pregnant. please help

The reason emergency contraception is only to be taken in real emergencies is because the side effects can be really bad. This may be what's going on with you. Since you got another period after, you're not pregnant - this bleeding is another side effect. Your next period could be anywhere from the next 2-4 weeks. This irregularity is another side effect.
Since you feel so ill, it's still a good idea to call your doctor.