Am I Pregnant?

By March 1, 2016 - 8:20pm

My period started from Jan 25th to Jan 31st. My cycle is about 30-32 days. I had unprotected sex on Feb 5th around 5pm. He didn't ejaculated inside but I worried about the pre-cm so I took Plan B the next morning at 9 am. 5 days after I took it (Feb 11th) I had bleeding which started with brown blood and then turned into red and last for 3-4 days like my usual period. My period is expected to be on Feb 25th or 26th but I am now 4 days late. I took one pregnancy test on Feb 25th, one on 26th, and one on 29th. They all were negative. Is there a chance of me being pregnant despite of negative results? When should I expect my period to come? Should I count 30-32 days after the initial bleeding from Plan B?

Hi TinyMinnie!

Since your test is negative, you're not pregnant. The delay in your period is likely due to taking emergency contraception. This is a common side effect.

We can't say when your next period will arrive (another side effect of taking emergency contraceptives is an irregular cycle in the next month) but you should get it in the next two weeks.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills

Thank you so much for your reply,
I recently feel bloated, gas, and nauseated sometimes...but I didnt have any other pregnancy symptoms.
Is it plan b side effects or am I pregnant? Is it possible to experience side effect now because I've taken plan b almost a month.
I just took ClearBlue Digital test this morning and it's said Im not pregnant. ( a week after missed period and a month after sex)

HERWriter Guide (reply to TinyMinnie)

Hi again!

As I said previously, the delay in your period is likely due to taking emergency contraception. This is a common side effect.

Your symptoms are probably PMS - your test indicates you are not pregnant ; just relax and it'll come along when it's ready.