Am I pregnant?

By Anonymous April 4, 2016 - 5:22am

My period is delay for almost a week, but last march 31 I experienced hyperecidity that's why we came to our doctor and got medicine. Signs of hyperacidity are nausea, belching and restlessness. I experienced those signs but still I am anxious because my period is still not coming. Am I vomitting because of acid or morning sickness? I'm also paranoid because I'm not yet married and still need to work. I feel that I'm pregnant because I have a regular menstruation. I took PT and the second line is quite blurred. Am I pregnant or what? :((

Hi gellette palmer could you please answer thar final query for me.. it will help me alot :)

Thanks for the quick response! I appreciate it. Just one query i had, say i Didnt urinate say today after an ejaculation and my penis was erect and the same thing happened.. is there still any chance of pregnancy? Can passing sperm from precum (if any) from hand to hand then through thin clothing be a risk?

Hi gellete palmer, my name is Tom

I touched my erect penis today and there was alot of precum on my hand. The last time i had ejaculated was 2 days ago. And i have unrinated 3 times since then including once today before i was erect. My gf held that hand immediately by mistake any without thinking fingered her vagina through her Cotton leggings with the same hand. Is there even a slightest chance of preg. So 1. Was there any live sperm on my hand. 2. Can touching precum from hands and immediately touchingg vagina through THIN cloth cause a risk of preg?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No chance or risk of pregnancy.

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

If you had unprotected sex, then the reading on the home pregnancy test may be showing you something you don't want to accept. Even though your menstrual cycles have been very regular, there will be times when you can experience an irregular one. Then there is the medication that was prescribed. Sometimes medications can interfere with our hormones and cause a delay with our period.

If you had unprotected sex and/or think the reading on the home pregnancy test is inaccurate, go to your doctor and have them administer a test.

Be well,