Am i pregnant???

So i got my last period on march 17 and then next month on april 17 im expecting my period but i didn't get it. After few days. April 19, my bf fingered me after he masturbated but im pretty sure he wiped his hand and it was dry for about 10 mins before touching me. And then April 30 my period is still late but i noticed a dark brown vaginal discharge and im experiencing it for about a week now. It's not painful and don't have a foul odor. I don't feel any early symptoms of pregnancy. But what's wrong with me????? Im very worried. Is it possible that i could get pregnant?????

Pregnancy is not likely if you didn't have sex. You may have skipped a month due to a hormonal imbalance - this may also explain your brown discharge. Since it's possible there was semen on his fingers, I suggest you take a pregnancy test to rule that out and talk to your doctor about what's going on.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

hello!! Thank you very much!!!! It's me again. Do you think that those semen are still alive???? And about the discharge, is it normal??????

HERWriter Guide (reply to anonanon)

It takes semen about 5 full days to die completely so they are long dead.

I can't say what your discharge is - if it continues you will need to see a doctor.