Am I pregnant?

By June 20, 2016 - 12:19am

I had sex on November 30, 2015. Then I had my periods on time regularly, but in the month of May I had 3 days of period and then on June my periods day got reduced to 2 days! Why is this happening? Am I pregnant?

Hi tanisha 17!

You'd know if you were pregnant from sex last November as you'd be in your third trimester and be due to give birth in a couple of months so no, you're not pregnant unless you have a growing belly and can feel kicks etc. But since you're getting regular periods, pregnancy is not the issue.

You are having regular periods since. I can't say why your periods are lighter but it could be due to hormonal changes in your body or stress. I think it's worth talking to your doctor about that since a two day period is very light. The average period is 3-7 days.