am I pregnant?

By July 11, 2016 - 12:04am

UPDATED..I lost my birth control 3 days ago and I've been having unprotected sex for several days straight. I even had unprotected sex after I lost my pills.. then I started my period one week early and had unprotected sex on my period... should I be worried ???

Hi princess99

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER!

Anytime you miss birth control and have sex you are risking pregnancy. You need to use condoms when you don't have your pills. Test for pregnancy if you don't get your period when expected.

I started my period a week early.. actually right after I had unprotected sex while I was off birth control I started the very next day then had sex on my period too.. do you think I could still be pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to princess99)

Hi again!

Pregnancy is very unlikely.