Am I pregnant ??

By July 17, 2016 - 3:45am

So I was having sex and as soon as he ejaculated the Condom broke , the next morning I got the morning after pill. A week later I got my period but I wasn't due for another 2 weeks . My period usually lasts for 7 days and this one lasted for 2 days ! Is that implantation bleeding ? Helppppp

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Vaginal bleeding a few days after taking the pill is a side effect of the drug. It is not a pregnancy symptoms. Other side effects can include: cramping, nausea, and tender breasts. Taking EC can also disrupt your next period.