Am I pregnant ?

Me and my boyfriend had protected sex with a condom 5 days ago, ever since then I've been getting cramps and feeling nauseous and having a lot of other pregnancy symptoms. Because we used a condom when he ejaculated he didn't pull out. Could I be pregnant and experiencing these symptoms 5 days after or is it just me ? Not to mention the condom slipped up a little about twice.

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

It takes about 5 days to get pregnant after sex so your symptoms wouldn't have anything to do with pregnancy - it's a bit too early. Additionally, condoms are 98% effective. They do slip on occasional but I don't think that should be an issue. But they may not be the right fit for your boyfriend, so he should resize and get something a little smaller if this happens often.