Am I pregnant?

Recently I have been having to use the bathroom a lot more than normal and personally it feels like my stomach is harder and i can't suck in as much. My boyfriend and i have never had vaginal sex but we've done oral and anal twice. However, he only had pre cm each time and he had always used the bathroom before any of it. I am scared that i am pregnant though because of me having to use the bathroom. I got my period (i think it was my period) on the 16 and it last 3 days and lingered one for another day or two. It was lighter and shorter than normal but it was more than drops, i would change my tampon twice or three times a day. It wouldn't be full but there was a good amount of blood on there. I've recently had thick clear discharge here and there. Do you think it is possible I'm pregnant?

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to our community with your concern.

I do not think you are pregnant because you said that you have not had unprotected vaginal intercourse. Anal and oral sex does not lead to pregnancy.

Frequent urination, specifically passing a small amount frequently, is a symptom of a urinary tract infection. Are you having any other symptoms such as cloudy urine, burning sensation when urinating or pelvic pain?