Am I pregnant?

So, my last period was on September 19th, 2016. And I had sexual intercourse with my SO on the 27th (supposedly several days before ovulation) and took EllaOne several hours later on the same day.
I had the ECP symptoms like cramping abdominal pain, etc the day right after. He ejaculated once on my pubic hair and the first time he thought he had cowper's gland in me.
Now, I'm supposedly 2 days late (but when I wiped on the day of my supposed period, I had a streak of red and then now it's just brown. It's not heavy). I'm not using any tampon or pad. So I'm just curious.. am I pregnant? I once had this experience several months ago but that time, I was three days late, so this isn't much of a panic attack for me. But, what are the possibilities that I am pregnant?

Today would be.. my 2nd day being late.

Update: But then again, I don't have other pregnancy symptoms.
Update 2: and my periods are very regular so i know what days my periods are...

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding. Not all women get symptoms. Some get many, or a few, or none. If you don’t get your next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low.