Q: 

Am I Pregnant?

By March 20, 2017 - 4:52pm

I had sex with my boyfriend on Thursday. We used a condom but it broke. He pulled out before he came. The next day I had blood in my discharge. I was actually supposed to start my period on Friday. I only spotted a little. Its now Monday. Ive been extremely bloated & gassy since the incident. I have cramps but no period. Ive been cramping since the incident as well. Im also very tired. Ive missed my period by 3/4 days now. Am I pregnant?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: