Am I pregnant?

By March 11, 2011 - 2:17pm

I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago, but I was on birth controll and we used the pull out method. I'm only supposed to get my period every 3 months, so I didn't get it at the end of February because I never stopes taking birth controll as directed by my doctor. On Sunday I knoticed my pill was making me depressed, as many in the past had- so I stopes taking it in the middle of a pack.but I still haven't gotten my period. Everyone says I'm not pregnant, I even took a test on Thursday to see. It was negative, but I'm bloated and tired. I'm normally tired, but the bloatedness worries me. What do you think? Am I pregnant? Normally I get my period at the end of the month if it's one of the months I am supposed too

Hi lolxjackieee !

You are posting these questions multiple times a day and we cannot answer them individually. As Christine told you yesterday, your question has been answered many times. To review all the answers you have already been given, click on your name and you'll see all your threads and the answers attached.

If you have additional questions, contact your doctor.