am i pregnant

By Anonymous April 17, 2011 - 11:14pm

i am 25 years old.i feel like a heartbeat in my stomach and whenever i eat or drink something my central part of stomach(around the belly button) starts grow like a pregnant women .my means is that when i take breakfast it would little grow after lunch it would be more than before and like that it would be going more than before and i also feel heavyness in my stomach.in the next morning the body shape would be normal but when i start to take food or water the process starts continousally.i also examine that in every month my stomach grows like a pregnant women .i will face this problem from last ten years . from last year i am facing another problem that is a small soft extra skin came inside my but and i can touch it push or pull it inside or outside and i feel pain in my stomach when i pull it.i donot know why it is doing with me and what are these symptoms.for your query i want to say that i have never doing sexual intercourse with anybody.there is only one time in my life when i missed my period and get my 2nd period date after 2 months and that was then when i was just12-13 years old.but after that i get my periods regularly.one thing more i want to say that i get very little bleeding on first day and after that it would be normal but from last years a brown coloured substance withdraw from my vagina in first 2 days and after that it will be normal.i have face this problem from last ten years and i had not spoken about my problem to anybody. i have never consult my problem with doctor but know i am very sacred about it. i relly need your help .please help me and give me your suggestion what should i do.sorry i am not good in english
thank u

Thanks for your question and welcome! Your English is very good, I can understand you perfectly!

Firstly, the reason why your belly gets bigger after eating is because it's full of food. It has nothing to do with being pregnant. The reason your belly is small in the morning is because you have not eaten food yet. You cannot get pregnant unless you have sex so please don't worry about pregnant. It's very normal for your belly to expand when it's full and get smaller when empty. It's just like filling a bag with food - the bag gets bigger and heavier. When you take the food out of the bag, the bag is lighter and flat.

Your period may be changing due to your age? How old are you? Have your ever seen a doctor regarding your reproductive system - have you ever been checked or had a pap test? If not you need to see a doctor. Also talk to him/her about whatever may be coming from your rectum - you may have hemorrhoids or a condition that needs to be seen to.

I also note that you have asked these questions before and have received answers for other Guides here. Therefore we request that you do not post the same question more than once. Here is the link to your last question (the same as this) and the answers - thanks!