am i pregnant?

hi i wanted to ask a question my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex he came on me various times we had sex on the 3rd of August and i started my period on the 25th of july i ended the 30 or 31st i was wondering could there be a possibility that i might be pregnant? how long does it take for me to know and find out? and also what are the first symptoms i will start feeling and also when will i start feeling them?

also i have been feeling kind of weird

Hi omg

Your question was already answered here, including early pregnancy symptoms: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-you-g-pregnant-5-days-after-your-period-n-3-days-your-ovulation

We ask our readers not to post the same questions on different threads so that all our readers have an opportunity to be helped in a timely manner.

omg, you will need to wait until you next period is due, which should be quite soon. If it doesn't come in the next week, take a test for pregnancy - that is the best way to know your status and will stop any stress you're feeling!