am I pregnant after taking plan B

By Anonymous April 8, 2016 - 10:28am

I have cycle of 25 days. I had periods on 4th march, on 9th my fiance fingered in my vagina with semen in his hand, I took ipill(plan B) on 12th(after 68 hours)... after 5 days I got bleeding for 3 days.
Then again on March 29th I had 3 days bleeding(was that my early period)
Today is 8th April, and I didnt get period for this month...
Im having cramps in my stomach, but no periods now... so that means I already got period a week early?
or am I pregnant?

Plan B can disrupt your cycle so you are probably irregular due to this.

Since you've had what seems like a period since, you are not pregnant. Additionally, Plan B is highly effective.

Your boyfriend should not put his finger inside you, knowing it contains sperm. Is he trying to get you pregnant? Do not allow that action again because it can lead to pregnancy.

A pregnancy test can confirm this for you if you need extra reassurance.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills