Am I pregnant?! Hellllp me please!

By February 15, 2011 - 1:55pm

I am currently on birth control. I had my period, and started a new pack Thursday. I took my pill on Thurs, but skipped Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today. I also had unprotected sex, and got ejaculated in 1 time on Friday, twice on Saturday, twice on Sunday, and once on Monday (today). I am not avalible to take birth control tomorrow (Tues, Feb 15th). So I will have missed Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday AND Tuesday. Also, I am unavavlible to take my pill tomorrow (Wed) either. I am also on UTI medicine that decreases birth control. I have been on that since last Wednesday (around 7 days.. And I am still taking it) Is there a chance I'm pregnant?

Do you think there is a great chance I could be pregnant? I wouldn't mind if I was.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Pinkgreen9)

Hi Pinkgreen9

Nobody can tell you your odds of being pregnant but I have to disagree with the above comment that a more accurate result can seen seen a week after your expected period. You can actually get a very accurate result 1-3 days before your period is even due.

Pinkgreen9 - we appreciate your question but please contain your question to one post only, as we have many questions to answer for other women. Multiple posts about the same question affects our time to help others. This question has been answered multiple times for you (click on your name and you'll see all your posts and answers) and you can read back on all the answers you have already been given.

We wish you the best and thank you for your understanding -

Hi Pinkgreen9,
As you seem to be aware of, you wait until your next period before restarting a fresh new pack of your birth control pills. As you also know antibiotics can decrease the effectiveness of oral contraceptives.
Between antibiotic treatment for the UTI and missed birth control, you have essentially not had effective birth control protection for almost 2 weeks, yet you have been sexually active.
There is a chance that you could be pregnant. You could take a home pregnancy test. Usually, for the most accuracy, babycenter.com recommends waiting a week after your expected period before testing.
If you want a quicker answer, I suggest you see your doctor or visit a Planned Parenthood office to get a blood test to determine pregnancy.
Here is the link to Planned Parenthood:
Hope this has been of some help.