Am I Pregnant? Help!

I had sex with my boyfriend 2 days after my period ended. There was an accident so right away we went and got Plan B. Exactly a week after taking the pill I had a period that lasted 7 days. My period for that month was due around the 20th and never showed up. My period is now 25 days late. I have taken 3 tests at different times and all showed up negative. Should I go get a blood test done or is it normal to miss a period after taking the pill. I need to put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Plan B often causes bleeding a few days to a week after taking it so it's likely this is what happened. The next cycle is often interrupted so this may be what is going on too and you will get your next period within a couple of weeks. 

Your negative tests (when taken correctly) are likely to be reliable so you are probably not pregnant. However, to fully ease your mind, you can get a blood test too; it's a very simple test with fast results. 

I hope this helps! 

So this is common ? The last time I had a period was June 2nd. I have been trying to read online. But most places just say plan B can cause your period to be a little early or late. But over a month?,

Your experience is unique to you, what is posted online is general information.