Am I pregnant or am I just spotting?

By January 21, 2016 - 7:34pm

I got my period on December 31st to January 4th and it was nine days late. Then I had unprotected sex 4 days after my period ended. I took plan B the next morning and now it has be almost 2 weeks since I had sex and I woke up two days ago with brown discharge in my underwear. Then yesterday I went to the bathroom and there was dark brown and light pink discharge, but it then stopped. Then today at work I was cramping a little and went to the bathroom and had brown and light pink discharge again. Am I pregnant? Because I can not be pregnant. It was the first time I ever had sex, and I'm not on the pill. I'm so nervous

Hi klaudiannia

This discharge may mean your period is on it's way. But the only way to know if you're pregnant is to take a test - it would be accurate by now. Otherwise all you can do is guess.

Could I still be pregnant if I took plan B?

HERWriter Guide (reply to klaudianana)

Plan B is between 90-95% effective when taken within the first 24 hours. You can calculate your pregnancy chances from there.