Am I Pregnant or are these just Pre-Menstrual Pain?

I was dry humping with my boyfriend and he fingered me (not deep,perhaps just 2cm in) and he had a small amount of precum on his finger. However he had peed before his last ejaculation. Recently I have been feeling cramps in the middle of my uterus and I have no vaginal discharge. My period isn't in 8days and I have no pregnancy symptoms at all except for these mild cramps and little to none vaginal discharge. I am wondering if I am pregnant just because I have cramps in the middle of my uterus and no vaginal discharge... or am I just feeling pre-menstrual symptoms? (I never had these symptoms prior to getting my period).

Hi kitty184!

How do you know there was a little "precum on his finger"? It seems a bit deliberate in that he'd have to have touched his penis and carefully put some on his finger. Don't allow anyone to do that to you. 

Either way, pregnancy is highly doubtful but it's too early to test. I'm not sure what your cramping is but if you don't get your period when expected you can test for pregnancy and then don't put yourself in this situation again.

Good luck to you and thanks for writing!