Am I pregnant, or has anyone else had anything like this happen before?

My lover and I had unprotected sex on the 26th of June, and again on the 2nd and 7th of July. He pre-ejcaulates a lot but never came inside of me. Today the 9th of July I noticed slight spotting when I went to the restroom or what looked like spotting is there a possibility that I am pregnant? I just realized that the 2nd through the 8th of july is my ovulation period. I am not on any BC, haven't been for almost 2 years. I do not have any symptoms of my period coming 12days early and my period has been on point with a 26day cycle for the last year. Has anyone ever had similar experience or does anyone know what might be going on?

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Pre-ejaculate does not always contain sperm, but when it does while having intercourse, it can cause pregnancy. At this point you need to wait till after a missed period and then take a pregnancy test. That is the only way of truly knowing whether or you are pregnant.