Am I pregnant or if my period late?

Last month I got my period on August 25th and it lasted a few days, my period is always on time or a few days early, this is the first time it has ever been late. The thing is I had unprotected sex (but im on BC) on around August 20th-21st. Is there still a possibility that I am pregnant or is my period just delayed? My period was suppose to be due by the 25th and my cycle normally ranges from 28-30 days. Also, last month (August) I got my period twice, but both periods were different than normal. Please help! Not sure if this matters, but last time I was late I found out I was pregnant with my son, 10 years ago.

I am currently taking Progentin-only pills. And For the past month or so I have been taking them at different times everyday. I am not sure if this makes a difference or not.

Hi again! 

Taking your pills at the same time every day is important. 

Again, a pregnancy test is how you will know if you are pregnant. They are very simple to take, you can buy them at any drug/grocery store.

If you are on birth control, then (aside from disease) you are having protected sex. If you are taking it properly (is it the Pill?) then you have about a .5% risk of pregnancy. 

If on the Pill, you should not be bleeding twice in one month. What kind of birth control are you using?

A pregnancy test will let you know if you are pregnant or not.