Am I pregnant or just overly stressed??

So I was with my boyfriend and he rubbed his penis along my vagina but did not put it in. He ejaculated on my upper thigh but wiped it off promptly after. That was 10 days ago, I was supposed to get my period today (may 18 2016) but nothing. I normally get really bad cramps before hand and I'm normally a day or two early, now I'm worried because I read that there is a slim chance of getting pregnant from that. The only other reason I can think of for being late is I was stressed a lot during the period of my suspected ovulation time because of AP testing. Any suggestions?

Pregnancy is not possible. Sperm on the upper thigh is not sperm in the vagina so cannot cause pregnancy - additionally, it was wiped away. Sperm doesn't find it's way into a vagina from an upper thigh.

Your period is only a day late as of today - this is nothing to worry about, periods are not always exactly on time. Stress could cause a delay.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors