Am I pregnant or just PMSing

I had 2 small blood clots the size of a rice crispy piece and one day of brown discharge around two weeks ago around the time of ovulation. For the past 5-6 days I've been having cramping in my lower back and lower abdomen and this is also the 3rd day that my nipples have been really sore and I've never had sore nipples ever. I'm not late for my period just yet but I've also been having lots of clear, white, and yellowish discharge.

I think you asked this question recently.

The kind of discharge you are having often indicates ovulation but I we can't say for sure what the small clots were. They may have been old blood from your last period.

I suggest you take a pregnancy test if you don't get your next period on time.