Am i pregnant? Or is my period acting funny

By Anonymous April 23, 2016 - 3:32pm

I have been on the pill 3 years never missing one but i got. Realy sick and missed 3 pills on my second week Friday saturday sunday and finally rememberd Monday the days i would have been April 8th, 9th , and 10th i had sex on the 11th and evry day after thay with my husband .I continued my pills and i then got what I believe was my period a day early but it was brown and very light it seems to have stoped today after only 2 days with only brown spotting when i wipe. is my body confused?? or could i be pregnant??

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Both pregnancy and hormonal imbalances are options for the early and light bleeding. The only way to know whether or not you are pregnant is by taking a pregnancy test after the week of an irregular or missed period.