am i pregnant or not !??!

By June 29, 2015 - 2:25am

My question is...
I had my period a week after having sex the second week i was done on Tuesday was the day i had my ovulation i had sex that day with protection with my boyfriend and like nothing happened no sperm went down but the next week after that we had sex again and the condom ripped but he said he didnt cm on me cause when it ripped it out and i know for sure i wasnt ovulating that day we had sex ive been freaking out cause this week ive been sleeping alot during the day but hardly at night but i dont have the symptoms of pregnancy and i wanna ask can i be pregrant ?????

Hi Dianaa!

Anytime there is unprotected sex, pregnancy can occur. If you don't get your period on time, then take a test. We can't tell someone whether they are pregnant.