Am i a pregnant please help

By April 16, 2015 - 3:15am

Hello Dr,
my last periods were on march 11th at 7am. me and my fiancee had an intimate moment on march 19th at 8pm. there was no vaginal penetration but he rubbed his penis against my female organ followed by fingering into vagina. but we arr worried about the preejaculatory fluid being drived in when he rubbed against me. To be on the safe side i took idoz 72 within two hours of this act.around april 8th,9th i found some mucous discharge with slight blood strings in it.on april 11th i had bleeding with normal colour and consistency but lasted for only one hour.can that be taken as normal period.am i safe?please help. my usual cycle starts on every 28th day and lasts for three days.please help

hi im 29year old...my periods were due today, yesterday i had unprotected intercourse with my hubby as it was safe period and he even withdrew before ejaculation. but due to some doubt he made me take idoz72 within 2hrs of intercourse. please note my cycle is very regular with 28days interval. now i didnt get my period til now..is it the pill effect or do i have to wait and see. we usually follow the same as my husband meets me once in few months i dont take a combined pill cycle. this is the third time i took the pill. first two times i got my periods with in a day. i was planning to take mensovit today. please suggest i want my period. should i wait or take mensovit

HERWriter Guide (reply to sona157)

Hi sona157

There was probably no need to take anything since your period is due today. The medication you took may change your menstrual cycle. There is no need to take mensovit, I think that's just a supplement to help regulate the menstrual cycle.

You are at a very low risk for pregnancy, I don't think pregnancy will happen for you.

hello Susan, thanks for the prompt reply.i have checked for pregnancy today early in the morning using Velocit kit with all the instructions carefully followed. It showed negative. is it sufficient or do i have to re-check?if yes, after how many days should i?
Will my menstrual cycle get back to normal.plz help i didnt get my regular periods still

HERWriter Guide (reply to ma180508)

Hi ma180508

The instructions say to wait two days to recheck - follow instructions. 

I don't know what is going on with your cycle but I don't think the issue is pregnancy. It's far more likely that this is a side effect of the emergency contraception you took. Your period may be late for other reasons - give yourself another week to see what happens.

Hello Susan, i repeated my HPT after 14days of my first test with all the instructions clearly followed. Its a negative again. Is it ok if i wait for my periods to occur naturally or do i have to visit a Doctor. its only 19days that i had slight 1hr bleeding last time. if that can be considered as a period, i thought it would be better to wait for a week more as per my normal cycle. please suggest if i have to visit a Doc immediately.or is it ok if i wait for a week more

HERWriter Guide (reply to ma180508)

Hi again

You don't need to see a doctor, you're fine. Just wait for your period to come along.

Hi susan,
your prompt reply gave me much relief. Thanks a lot.i will update on the status.....

Hi ma180508

The bleeding could be a result of taking emergency contraception. If you're not having intercourse, don't take it or use a condom, then you won't have any side effects.

A pregnancy test can let you know if you're pregnant.