Am I pregnant please help !

By June 17, 2016 - 6:27am

Me and my bf were rubbing parts with no clothes on my thing was covered I had to stick some toilet paper in thereto prevent anything he didn't ejaculated or penetrate but I missed my period my period was supposed to come on the 12 and it's the 17th!!! Please help and there's no way I can get a pregnancy test and I am cramping but then they go away

Anything is possible but if he did not ejaculate then you should have nothing to worry about. Stop stressing over it and your period should settle back into it's natural rhythm. Knowing how helpless you feel at the moment should motivate you to stop this dangerous behavior in the future. If you are going to engage in sexual activity, protect yourself! It doesn't sound like you are ready to bring a child into the world. Good luck to you.

I doubt you are if what you said is true that you are pregnant... I don't have to remind you to use a condom after this incident.... blessing to you ;-)

So can I possibly be pregnant? In your Opinion?

Pregnancy does not appear possible but if you're going to engage in sexual activity, you need to use condoms. Only a pregnancy test can tell you for sure as we can only give an educated guess. But your risk seems extremely low.

Your period may be late due to stress.

Thank you so much I don't have any signs I haven't thrown up or felt dizzy I am cramping a lot this all happened 3weeks ago so you don't think I can be pregnant?

Okay thank you and are you sure it can't be possible I don't feel dizzy or noxious it's been 3 weeks since this happened

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines