Q: 

AM i pregnant ?? pls pls help me

By August 5, 2016 - 5:26am

I HAD SEX ON JUNE 2ND AND HAD MY REGULAR PERIOD ON 24TH JUNE FOR 5 DAYS , BUT IM LATE ON JULY AND ITS AUG 4TH NOW STILL IM LATE ... I HAVE WHITE DISCHARGE FOR 1 WEEK AND I HV DONE TEST USING KIT AND IT IS NEGATIVE ... AM I PREGANANT PLEASE HELP ME I M SO WORRIED

Hi Reshma888

If you had a period after sex and have a negative test then you're very unlikely to be pregnant. You may be delayed for other reasons including lifestyle changes, stress, exercise, diet or a hormonal shift in the body.

If you don't get your period in the next few weeks, talk to your doctor.

Tags: