Q: 

Am I pregnant r not

By Anonymous February 22, 2017 - 5:55am

if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on 20th jan. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 2nd Feb .on the 3rd of feb i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 4days or 5days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day . my next period is due on the 19th of feb but until now i havent got my period. i took pregnancy test first one on 18th Feb but it's negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.what to do now ?? Again at which date I go for test

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: