Am I pregnant? What are the chances?

By Anonymous December 14, 2015 - 5:07am

On 29th November , I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I don't know if he came in me. My last ovulation was on 22nd November . I took postinor-2 on 1st December. I was expecting my period on 5th December. On the evening of 4th Dec I started spotting and on 5th dec there was bleeding but it was lighter than usual periods. It had clots too just like periods. This went on for a week. On 12th Dec I had no discharge at all. I was dry as normal. Since I had sex I have had no symptoms of pregnancy at all. Everything seems normal. I have done a urine test on 13th dec in the morning and it came negative. Today is 14th. I feel normal. No discharge or symptoms. It's been two weeks. Am I pregnant? Am confused.

I think you have asked this question several times now?

I don't understand the confusion. You had sex and then got your period when expected (it doesn't matter if it was lighter) and you have negative pregnancy tests - why do you think you're pregnant? There is no need to fight the facts, be happy!

I wasn't sure it was my periods. I thought it was vaginal bleeding from the postinor 2 I took.

It doesn't matter, you had bleeding when your period was due. You can't tell if it was your expected period, the blood is the same, it's not different depending on whether it's a side effect of P2 or your actual period. It is a sign that you are not pregnant.

Its me again, its just about my ovulation time and am experiencing nipple soreness. Is it normal?