Am I pregnant? What are the chances that I am?

By Anonymous December 8, 2015 - 3:51am

Hi, I ovulated on 22nd November, had unprotected sex on 29th, took postinor 2 on 1st December. I was expecting my periods on 5th December.
I started spotting on 4th December then on 5th blood came out. The blood was quite an amount but it's little compared to my periods, there were clots in the blood. Today is 8th Dec and the bleeding seems to be reducing. Am I pregnant? What is happening to me? I have no other symptoms or signs. No cramping. Nothing. Please help.

I believe I answered this already for you.

It sounds like your bleeding is not regular due to taking emergency contraception. There is no need to take that if you are sure you ovulated five days before.

Your pregnancy risk is very low. You have to put up with the side effects and your system should get back to normal by your next cycle.