Am i pregnant??or stress?

Ok my last period came on the july 14 and went away the 21 i had sex for the first time (i was a virgin) the 23 it was protected, then we had protected sex again on august 2, normally my cycles are 32 days long. I'm really freaking out im on my day 38 i had little cramps but they come and go and my breast are tender but no period. The condoms dint break and he always pulled out before ejaculating. I haven't taken a test yet... Im really freaking out can i be pregnant or is it just stress??

It could be either stress or pregnancy but since you are using condoms each and every time and using the correctly, your odds of pregnancy are very low.

Your symptoms may be that of PMS. Taking a pregnancy test will ease your mind, I think it's a good idea to take one immediately, but I suspect your period is on it's way. Keep us posted!