Am I at risk for pregnancy?

I am on birth control pill, but I was out of town and forgot them at home. I missed 5 pills. When I came home I just figured I would get my period, but would finish my pill pack as I was in the 3rd week anyway. I took my last two pills as directed, but got my period the next day. This "period" only lasted 1 day, which is not common for me, so I'm not sure if it actually was a period. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night (we usually use condoms but he didn't have one, and he usually pulls out and he didnt for some reason -_-) I realize my pills are basically not working, but the 1 day period thing is a little concerning? Is that a sign of pregnancy, ovulation, or what? Any advice is appreciated!

If you have noticed something uncommon you should definitely take a pregnancy test in the coming weeks.

Make sure you're taking your pill properly whilst having unprotected sex otherwise you run a high risk of becoming pregnant.

I hope everything is ok!

Pregnancy is always possible when you don't take your pills and have sex. We cannot say what the one day bleed was but it's advisable to take a pregnancy test a few weeks just to rule it out. In the meantime, keep taking your pills and start a new pack when it's due./