am i start pregnant?

By July 3, 2014 - 4:07am

I took ecee2 after 4hours of having coitus with my bf.on 27 June. I always bleed after taking ecee2 within 4 or 5 days. But not bleeding till today. He keeped his sperms out side. I had regular bleeding on last 11June. I tested with pregnancy test on 1July, it is negative. But I start worried. Am I getting pregnant or sth wrong because of not bleeding. What can happen? Please help me. Thank you

Hi Lily,

You say you "always bleed" after taking emergency contraception making me wonder how often you are taking it? It should only be taken for genuine emergencies, not as a method of birth control.  Using it often will cause a constant interruption of your natural cycle. 

You can take a test about 12-14 days after unprotected sex to see if you are pregnant and choose a method of birth control like condoms or the Pill so that your cycle is regular and you don't have pregnancy worries.