Am i still pregnant?

I am 31 years old and a diabetic patient.I am 7 weeks pregnant. I was bleeding (red blood with very small brown clots) for one hour and 3/4th of my pad got wet. After that my bleeding stopped. It happened yesterday. Now i can see very very small brown clot when i go to bathroom. Am i still pregnant?

Thank you for your question. Since you are pregnant, you should immediately consult a physician. We cannot predict what could be the cause of your bleeding and therefore, for your health and your babies health, see your doctor.

Best of luck,