am i still a virgin

By November 30, 2011 - 10:32pm

Hi I'm Brittany I'm ashame to say this but I start to masturbate when I was very young I got to a point when I use a marker to masturbate myself I would like to know if I am still a virgin I really need to know please help me please

Hi brittany1234,

There's no actual test to determine if you are a virgin. Only your doctor might be able to see if your Hymen is still there or if it was torned.  But again some women lose it through physical activities or are born without one.  Bottom line is, if you have never had sexual intercourse you are still a virgin.

Thank you very much you guys really help me just one other question if I took a test to see if I'm still a virgin would it come positive?

So there is a possibility that I might have lost my virginity

HERWriter Guide (reply to brittany1234)

As Rosa said, losing your virginity means through sex, not with masturbation using a marker so certainly you are a still a virgin in the sense you mean.Many virgins have no hymens - hymens can go simply by riding a bike or exercising. Hymens are NOT a sign of virginity - never having sex is.

Also, as she said, don't use an object like this again. Buy vibrators online - they arrive in plain packages and are safe to use.

Hi brittany1234,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Placing a marker inside your vagina can be very dangerous.  It can lead to infections and many other complications.   As far as losing your virginity to masturbating with a marker.  You might have torn part of the Hymen. Hymen is located about half inch inside your vagina. But losing your virginity is really considered, once engaged in sexual intercourse.

Somebody please help me!!!